In compliance with the provisions of the Federal Law for Transparency and Access to Government Public Information, we inform you about our privacy and personal information policy and we assume the following commitment:
1. We gather non personal information, such as the type of explorer, the operating system and the websites visited, with the purpose of managing our websites.
3. The information we ask you to provide in our contact forms and other forms we display on our website will only be used to contact you regarding your request or comment.
4. The information you enter in any of the forms displayed on our website will not be published, distributed or traded.
5. If you wish to be removed from our database, you can send your request by e-mail to: email@example.com, or in writing to the following address: Camino a Santa Teresa 1679, Col. Jardines del Pedregal, Del. �lvaro Obreg�n, M�xico, D.F. C.P. 01900
6. Your request may be included in the statistics reports that we generate to follow up on PROMEXICO�S institutional developments. However, these reports are only for statistics purposes and will not include any information that will allow identifying you personally.
7. Your personal information may be shared with third parties in compliance with what is established in article 22 of the Federal Law for Transparency and Access to Government Public Information
8. Should you require further information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or at Camino a Santa Teresa 1679, Col. Jardines del Pedregal, Del. �lvaro Obreg�n, M�xico, D.F. C.P. 01900. "